(Engineering / Fasteners / Construction)
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (Fully office based)
- 20 days holiday BH
- Competitve salary with performance based incentives
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Company Pension
- A positive and collaborative work environment
Our Client is a dynamic and rapidly growing company that specialise in quality building supplies in Engineering, Fasteners and Construction. Our client are committed to excellence and innovation, we are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Account Manager/Sales Professional to join their dedicated team.
- Client Relationship Management: Maintaining strong relationships within the Engineering, fasteners and construction sectors.
- Act as the main point of contact for all clients
- Addressing queries and providing product information
- Sales growth, developing and implementation of effective sales strategies to drive revenue and achieve sales targets
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the assigned market segments
- Product knowledge and demonstrating a deep understanding of products and services
- Provide technical expertise and support to clients, addressing their specific needs
- Market research keeping informed about the industry trends, competitor activity and market developments
- Conducting negotiations with clients ensuring favourable terms and conditions for both parties
- Close sales deals and secure long-term partnerships
- Collaborating with internal teams, including marketing, logistics and product development, ensuring a seamless service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record in Sales / Account Management within the Fasteners, Engineering or Construction industry (Essential)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence and ambition to drive sales intiatives independently
- Confidence and ambition to drive sales initiatives
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or call Polly on 0208 344 2337.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website