Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£12-14 per hour
We are looking for an experienced MIG Welder / Fabricator to start asap in St. Neots, PE19 6SS!
Our client is an established manufacturer of high quality drilling and piling equipment. Their range of products includes Hydraulic Anchor Drive heads, Foundation Tooling, Excavator Drilling and Piling Masts, Custom Excavator and Skidsteer attachments, Custom Tooling and Torque measurement equipment.
Working days and hours as a MIG Welder / Fabricator
Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5pm
Duties as a MIG Welder / Fabricator:
- Perform MIG welding on various metal components and structures
- Utilize forklift to move materials and equipment as necessary
- Use machining tools to fabricate and modify metal components
- Lift heavy materials using appropriate equipment and techniques
Qualifications of a MIG Welder / Fabricator:
- Proven experience as a MIG welder
- Strong knowledge of machining techniques and ability to fabricate metal components
- Ability lift heavy materials safely and efficiently
- Attention to detail and ability to work with precision
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply please contact Kat at OA on telephone 01234 347069
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by OA, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford office on 01234 347069
OA is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Salary: £12.00-£13.50 per hour