Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£24,000-28,000 per annum
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Hours: 8am - 5pm (Fully office based)
Our Client has a unique opportunity for a Procurement Administrator to join their growing team in Watford!
Our client are a focused, supply-only manufacturer of high quality bespoke aluminium and windows, doors, curtain walling and shop-fronts.
You will be responsible for orders for the company, including order placing, order administration and overall supplier relationships.
All staff have personal development plans to develop themselves within and beyond their roles at the company.
Key responsibilities as our Purchasing Administrator:
- Placing both stock and bespoke orders to existing and new suppliers.
- Matching delivery notes to orders.
- Checking invoices against deliveries and current price lists
- Producing status reports/updates to the Production department on a daily basis.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure the best possible service.
- Ensuring deliveries are made on time, in full and at best price.
- Managing and chasing urgent or late orders with suppliers.
Our ideal Purchasing Administrator:
- Tenacious and assertive when dealing with suppliers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Accurate and rapid computer skills are required, particularly in Excel.
- Hard working and ambitious individual keen to develop themselves and the company.
- Numeracy and good English skills.
With excellent opportunities to develop our Client is the perfect choice to build you career. Why not apply today and become our Purchasing Administrator – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join our fantastic company!
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or call Polly on 0208 344 2337.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website