Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£40,000-45,000 per annum
OA is now looking for a skilled Warehouse/ Transport Manager in the Park Royal area for a fast paced Warehouse.
This person will need be hands- on highly motivated and well organised as you will be running the day to day site of this growing company.
• Organise the route planning system, and relevant parts of the production schedule with all team members.
• Manage the Warehouse and Transport staff in line with daily deliveries and installations.
• Coordinate the Goods in & out team, loading bays and goods returns.
• Gain a full understanding of the Warehouse, Transport and Site Survey requirements and operations.
• Ensure the warehouse staff and drivers are aware of the forthcoming logistical plans.
• Good time keeping and attendance.
• Manage expectations of key stakeholders within the business and communicate relevant information surrounding deliveries or project progress.
• Follow up on site snags and customer service issues, liaising with the relevant stakeholders
• Ensure vans are loaded on time in the mornings, and products are ready for delivery the day before
• Monitor the progress of order with the production manager and be a key voice in daily and weekly meetings either formal or informal, in relation to the progress of orders and delivery programme deadlines.
• Liaise with Production and Accounts, ensuring all jobs are paid for before delivery
• Manage third parties when necessary
• Be fully conversant with and monitor all aspects of the H&S and the safety and maintenance of the company vehicles. Including the repair and servicing.
• Training and review of department staff.
This is a Monday - Friday position
If this is something you would be interested in please get in touch with Amy.email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website