Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£25,000 per annum
Job Title: Van Driver/Warehouse Operative
Permanent – Full Time
Have you previously worked in a Warehouse?
Valid UK Driving License?
Do you have experience driving a 3.5 tonne Van?
Are you a loyal, committed individual looking for a new role?
If yes, Osborne Appointments wants to hear from you!
We currently have a new and exciting vacancy as a Van Driver/Warehouse Operative for a well-established client based in Enfield.
· Monday to Friday – 8:30am- 5pm
Additional benefits include:
· 28 days holiday
· On-site parking
· Overtime available
· Annual salary review
· Company Events
· Kitchen facilities
· Uniform provided
Roles & Responsibilities as a Van Driver/Warehouse Operative
- Mainly a driving role but will include manning the warehouse & removals work
- Driving predominantly around the M25 region, sometimes into midlands & the north
- Collecting/delivering freight cargo to/from suppliers
- Manual work including removals/collection of personal/household goods
- Assisting with packing of personal/household goods at our warehouse or on site
- Taking in goods from suppliers & liaising with our office upon delivery of goods into our warehouse
- Assisting with loading goods into sea freight containers on site at our depot in Enfield
- Moving goods/pallets by forklift & forklift truck
What we look for as a Van Driver/Warehouse Operative
- Qualified to drive in the UK in order to drive a van up to 3.5 tonnes
- Trained/licenced to drive a forklift
- Polite & respectful to suppliers/shippers when collecting/delivering goods or when goods are delivered to the warehouse
- Local to the Enfield area & able to commute to work by car (ideal but not essential)
If you are interested in this Forklift Operator position, please apply directly with your CV or call Carla on 0208 377 088.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website