Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Osborne Appointments are on a hunt for passionate, motivated individuals who would like to join our client’s team as Technical Engineer.
Would you like to work in a company where your career path is in your hands? Do you see yourself working with a huge leading logistics specialist who offers excellent benefits and opportunities?
Are you a positive, open-minded and confident person looking for new career opportunities?
We are proud to be supporting a large logistics specialist that provides high quality solutions for its customers and is the chosen provider for many of the leading global manufacturers of Healthcare products.
As a Technical Engineer you would:
• Undertake Radiation Protection Officer responsibilities, obtain qualification – training provided.
• Carry out visual checks and function tests, clean and wrap returning demo systems
• Report any defects or missing items to coordinator.
• Maintain equipment test result sheets.
• Maintain and Enforce Radiation Procedure.
• Maintain X-ray badge reports.
• Assist warehouse with uncrating new systems.
• Install optional items to new systems as necessary.
• Follow the process to add new demo systems to Reusable Catalogue and DEMS.
• Create BOM for new demo systems.
• Assist visiting customer engineers.
• Arrange for calibration of test equipment.
• Check and respond to emails.
• Complete Engineering timesheets
• Order consumables and replacement tools from RS.
• Provide safety data sheets to the Health and Safety manager for any chemical products.
• Confirm that demo booking items are present, in good working order, sterilized and wrapped ready for shipment.
• Keeping the demo workshop area clear, tidy and organized.
• Liaise with the dedicated co-ordination team to ensure smooth call flow for all Demo operations.
• Manage and update equipment details/configurations using FM and Des management system.
• Where applicable, escalating service and performance issues to the Warehouse Team Leader for resolution.
• Where necessary assist the front of house team with picking, packing and administration.
• Work with auditors to check stock and verify locations during PI and quarter end.
What is expected:
• RPA Certified.
• Previous engineering experience
• A Flexible and Can-do attitude.
• Good team member who can also work on own initiative
• Good communication skills.
• Basic IT Skills e.g. word, excel.
What’s in it for you:
• 28 days holiday a year including bank holiday – rising to a maximum of 33 for time served
• Company Pension (after qualifying period)
• Private dental healthcare (after qualifying period)
• Perkbox membership
• £1k increase guaranteed after 2 years
The Technical Engineer vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as a recruitment agency. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will be in contact with you within 3 days.