Osborne Appointments are now recruiting for Team Leaders to join the team of our client!
Are you looking for a position that gives countless learning, growth and development opportunities? Working with our client your career path will be in your hands!
We are looking for positive, open minded and driven individuals who are able to lead a team of committed and motivated colleagues to fulfil daily distribution and Logistics operations for the UK/IE online and over 250 stores.
This Logistics Centre aims to make the fashion flow in an efficient and sustainable way. The goal is to fulfil the customer promise of exceptional service and create an outstanding experience for both online and in store shopping.
As a Team Leader you will lead the day-to-day operations for a specific team, ensure service levels, compliance and drive continuous improvements in line with set targets for service, efficiency and cost.
- Lead, manage, and organise an outbound department team, and monitor productivity
- Support outbound Department Manager in maximising operational excellence, quality, and efficiency by proactive analysis of logistics processes and management of workflows
- Responsible for retail store allocation & replenishment and online picking, pick location storage and replenishment, packing, potential future outbound VAS, and shipping to fulfil customer expectations
- Secure efficiency and smooth operations in a cost-efficient way and according to operational & sustainability standards
- Guarantee optimal product availability and picking
- Understand the features of the systems used in the warehouse, being able to run the operation on a daily basis
- Responsible to conduct inventory counts
- Identify risks and issues in daily DC outbound department team and report to outbound Department Manager to support
- Resolving identified risks, issues, and follow-up
What is expected:
- Good leadership skills and the ability to manage a team of 30
- Hands-on approach for pragmatic day-to-day workflow management and problem resolution
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Holistic view to look at the bigger perspective with a visionary approach
- Ability to encourage collaboration, co-creation and people development by empowering others
- Agile mind set with positive attitude to change & meaningful growth
- Inclusive & empathetic towards others whilst encouraging diversity
- Self-awareness, understanding your impact on others and contribution to the whole group
- Experience in completing returns to work and disciplinary investigations
- Experience manging H&S on site
- Good operational DC outbound experience across Online Stores to effectively lead operations of an outbound team
- Understanding of outbound processes and garment flow
- Good understanding of warehouse management system
- Knowledgeable in operational outbound logistics standards, as well as department sustainability targets
What’s in it for you:
- Salary £27,000 - £32,000 per annum
- 25% discount for shopping at the client's stores worldwide
- 6 weeks of holiday (raising with service)
- Employee assistance programme
- Death in service insurance
A suitable candidate will be available to work both AM and PM shift and able to work any 5 days in the week based on a Rota.
If this position sounds like you don’t wait – contact us today at 01908 104850
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as a recruitment agency. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will be in contact with you within 3 days.