Role: Marketing Exec for financial services
Location: Cambridge travel to London
Hours: Full time
I am looking for a passionate marketing exec to join an award-winning financial services firm with a difference! You’ll be part of a busy marketing team and be fully immersed in promoting our responsible finance services, through which we connect investors with organisations making positive social impact. This role will be based at the Cambridge office but you would be expected to travel to London once per week.
What’s in it for you?
- Company pension scheme; free on-site parking
- Hybrid working 2 days from home, 2 days in Cambridge, 1 day in London
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Various discounts, a Healthcare cash plan, wellness programme, electric car lease scheme through salary sacrifice (subject to eligibility) and more
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
- Casual dress
What will you be doing in the marketing exec role?
- Working with the Group Head of Marketing Communications to plan & drive targeted campaigns, using the full marketing mix including social media, website, advertising, PR, literature and events
- Oversee social media accounts, update websites & landing pages - plus analysis and reporting of digital activities using Google Analytics
- Creating literature, adverts and collateral using Adobe InDesign, Canva and other programmes
- Creating email newsletters using Mailchimp and reporting on engagement
- Writing content & news interviewing the team and clients for blogs and case studies, and liaising with key media for PR opportunities
What we would like from you:
- Degree qualified or relevant experience in a marketing communications role
- An understanding of financial services and financial markets
- Good IT knowledge (Microsoft Office) with experience of WordPress, Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Hootsuite
- Experience of using social media for marketing, both paid for and organic
- Strong at creating engaging and well written communications
- Excellent team working skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, and have a keen eye for detail
- Proactive with a high level of initiative being able to work alone and suggest ideas & improvements to the team
- Excellent communication skills and a high standard of written & spoken English
- Experience in financial services would be advantageous!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.