Business Branch Manager - Milton Keynes
Looking for a managerial role?
We have a brand new exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to become part of a fast growing division for OA and develop and nurture a team of their own.
If you love to lead & motivate a team to help them reach their full potential, then this role is for you!
You will create an environment where success is celebrated, and support is always available.
You will work closely with the Business Director & Communicate with clients on a daily basis.
What can OA offer you?
- Unlimited paid holiday
- An amazing opportunity to grow with OA & join at a crucial time of growth
- Well-being programme, including monthly mindfulness hours and yoga days!
- Annual Company weekend away
- Bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive commission scheme
- Year round incentives and awards
- True career progression
What you'll get up to:
- Manage and nurture existing clients
- Conduct new business calls to attract and win new business
- Generate leads
- Acting as a role model for all Consultants by continuously exhibiting a high level of service and attention to detail in all tasks.
- Weekly 1-2-1s with Consultants to make sure they’re on track
- Assisting with recruiting and interviewing new Consultants.
- Leading sales activities and providing support to Consultants.
- Grow the desk organically through recruiting, training and developing your own team
- Creating excellent relationships
- Planning objectives
- Ensure & support the team to achieve all KPIs
- Keep up to date on competitor activity and developments in the market
- Build and develop own market knowledge
What do we want from you?
- Some management or supervisory experience
- Permanent & Temporary recruitment experience
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- Driven, Positive and Enthusiastic are our non-negotiables!
- Passion for people
- Excellent people skills
- Communication skills are key
- Problem solver
- Comfortable with internal systems, Microsoft packages etc.
- Excellent level of customer service (face to face, telephone and email)
- High attention to detail and excellent multi-tasker
If this is something of your interest and sounds like the perfect opportunity, please apply immediately with a CV highlighting your skills and experience.