Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£25,000-27,000 per annum
Are you creative with some experience of Photoshop or Canva?
Are you a team player that would like to join a supportive team?
Would you like to develop your existing skills as a marketing assistant?
If so then please read on as I may just have the perfect role for you!
I am recruiting for a marketing assistant to join a growing team based in Huntingdon.
The primary responsibility of the marketing assistant will be to help support and promote membership, training, and events to both UK and international audiences using digital & traditional marketing techniques.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include:
• Helping to manage and develop the membership, training & event related pages to help make them an effective tool for lead generation
• Assisting to build SEO authority to the membership/training/event pages
• Helping to write news/blogs articles to help support the promotion of training and events
• Supporting social media actively with a particular focus of promoting training and events in creative ways
• Helping to encourage, and when necessary, respond to training questions/leads from our online activities & website to help encourage conversion
• Supporting the membership, training & events teams by helping to create digital & traditional print material
• Helping to develop & improve marketing/communications through our internal CRM database
The ideal candidate will have:
• Digital marketing skills
• Some marketing experience
• Website administration experience
• Some knowledge towards SEO
• Ideally, some PPC experience (not essential)
• Ideally, some basic experience with promoting events
• Be creative and have some experience using creative tools such as Photoshop or Canva
• Be driven and a self-starter
• Have a good personality & a team player
Salary £25,00 - £27,000 depending on experience.
For more info on this role please contact Kelly at OA on 01234 347069.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by OA, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. OA is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.