Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£24,000 per annum
Osborne Appointments are looking for a highly organised and passionate individual to join our client’s team as a Maintenance Coordinator in the warehouse located in Feltham, TW15.
The Maintenance Coordinator will ensure all company property is maintained in good working order and co-ordinate any needed repairs as well as support day to day warehouse operations.
Would you like work in a supportive atmosphere with an employer who recognises hard work?
Are you a self-motivated, energetic and technically minded individual?
Do you think the Maintenance Coordinator is the right role for you?
As Maintenance Coordinator you will:
- Carry out regular inspections of mechanical handling equipment
- Coordinate and arrange annual servicing of site equipment
- Conduct general maintenance on-site
- Look after review and renewals of contracts with facility service providers
- Carry out PAT Testing of all electrical equipment
- Where needed, support the warehouse team in day to day warehouse duties
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Computer literacy and confidence in navigating through WMS systems
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- Ability to carry out a variety of maintenance tasks on-site
- FLT licence (preferable but not essential)
- Keen interest in mechanical engineering (preferable but not essential)
What you can expect:
- Annual salary of £24000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Company Pension
- Private dental healthcare
- Guaranteed salary increase after 2 years of service
- Continued development and training opportunities
Does the Maintenance Coordinator role sound interesting? Get in touch with us at 01908104850 option 2 – ask for Adrianna!
The Maintenance Coordinator vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as a recruitment agency. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will be in contact with you within 3-5 days.