Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£25,000-28,000 per annum
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have a passion for developing others and a flair for technology?
I have a fantastic new opportunity for someone who has a background in E-leaning. OA have teamed up with a dynamic and nationally renowned client to recruit for a Leaning and Development coordinator.
Up to £28,000 p/a
28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Excellent career progression opportunities
A range of high street discounts via our benefits portal
And best of all, a great working environment
Key Responsibilities for this role are:
• To produce monthly reports on training criteria
• Ensure training systems are updated in a timely manner when processing training information
• Follow process to track requisitions, purchase orders and invoices on SAP system
• Provide support to all staff encountering problems using the training platform
• Support Learning & Development team with development and updating of training materials and ELearning
• Support testing of new materials/modules on Learning Management System (LMS)
• Book internal rooms and setting up internal training
• Liaise and engage with new starters / apprentices / inductions in Milton Keynes
• Coordinate the Apprenticeship programme within the business
• Monitor and respond to Learning & Development email inbox
• Coordinate the training requirements for new venue openings, including appropriate resources (e.g. workbooks etc.)
• Design and develop E Learning modules by effectively communicating and liaising with subject experts within the business
• Experience with E learning authoring tools (ideally Articulate)
• Experience of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Experience of E Learning packages
• Excellent IT and MS Office skills
• Good communication skills
• Strong planning and organising skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Apply now if this sounds like an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss!
For more info on this role please contact Antoinette at OA on 01908104851.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by OA, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes on 0908 104 851.
OA is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.