Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£40,000-50,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a strong working background in IT?
OA have teamed up with this dynamic and nationally renowned client to recruit for an IT Support Analyst.
Up to £50,000 p/a
28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Excellent career progression opportunities
A range of high street discounts via our benefits portal
And best of all, a great working environment
The right candidate will have:
• Develop, analyse, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
• Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
• Manage the set-up and configuration of systems
• Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
• Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications.
• Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
• Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
• Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
• Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
Apply now if this sounds like an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss!
For more info on this role please contact Antoinette at OA on 01908104851.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by OA, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Milton Keynes on 0908 104 851.
OA is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.