Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£28,000-30,000 per annum
An exciting Field Technician role is waiting for a driven, technically minded individual!
Osborne Appointments are on a hunt for passionate, motivated individuals who would like to join our client’s team as Field Technician.
Would you like to kick-start you career in repairs of high value, high tech equipment?
Are you a technically minded problem solver with drive for repairs?
Do you see yourself working with a huge leading logistics company who offers excellent benefits and opportunities?
We are proud to be supporting a large logistics specialist that provides high quality solutions for its customers to recruit for their Field Technician role.
As a Field Technician you will be:
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Attending call outs and planned maintenance jobs in various locations across the UK
- Troubleshooting, testing, repairing, and servicing technical equipment
- Managing on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and testing
- Offloading, delivering, positioning, and installing high tech, high value equipment
What we need from you:
- Ability to troubleshoot, test and diagnose faults with technical equipment
- Flexibility in regards to working hours and schedules
- Friendly manner when dealing with customers
- Ability to stay away from home on a frequent basis
- Can-do attitude, aptitude and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Experienced driver
- Valid, clean UK driving license
What would be beneficial:
- City & Guilds 2365 level 2
- CSCS Card
What we can offer:
- Salary £28000 – 30000 per annum overtime
- Access to a company van and tools
- 28 days holiday a year
- Private dental insurance
- Continuous development opportunities
- Enhanced company pension
Does the Field Technician role sound exciting? Let’s have a chat!
Apply now or give us a call at 01908104850 option 2 – ask for Adrianna!
The Field Technician vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Osborne Appointments who are acting as a recruitment agency. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will be in contact with you within 3-5 days.