Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£28,641-28,641 per annum
Job Title: Evening Warehouse Operative
Permanent – Full Time
Salary: £28,641 per annum
Are you driven and ambitious?
Are you looking to progress within a company?
Are you able to use your own initiative?
If yes, then look no further. Osborne Appointments are recruiting for an Evening Warehouse Operative for a well-established client in Enfield.
Our client is looking for an Evening Warehouse Operative to participate in our warehouse operations and activities at their site in Enfield. Responsibilities include loading and unloading vehicles, processing returns and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 16:00 - 02:00 with 1 hours break
One Sunday a month 19:30 - 05:30 with rest day in the week to compensate
Salary: £28,641 per annum
· All employees receive a minimum of 30 days holiday entitlement (pro rata) including bank holidays
· Overtime paid at time and a half
· You can buy up to 5 additional holidays a year
· Additional holidays are accrued based on length of service
· All employees receive an extra day off for their birthday
· Pension through their partnership
· Death in Service Benefit
· Christmas gift voucher
· Christmas bonus
· You can get products at cost price
· Your friends and family can get products at trade price
· Contributory healthcare scheme through their partnership
· Cycle to work scheme
· Quarterly themed lunches with your team with prizes up for grabs and a business update from the CEO
Evening Warehouse Operative Responsibilities:
· Loading and unloading of vehicles
· Scanning orders
· Processing returns
· Forklift truck duties (for qualified forklift drivers)
· Maintaining high housekeeping standards within the workplace
· Adhering to all Health and Safety requirements
Evening Position Personal Attributes:
· Able to follow processes and procedures (instructions)
· Willing to learn
· Wants to progress
· Uses own initiative and thinks outside the box
· Warehouse experience (desirable)
· Full UK driving licence (desirable)
· Forklift Counterbalance licence (desirable)
If you're interested in this Evening Warehouse Operative position, please apply with your CV online today or call Carla on 0208 344 2337!
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.