Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£27,000-35,000 per annum
The business is a leading UK provider within their sector. Due to an internal career progression, a fantastic opportunity has arisen in the Bedford office. It’s an exciting opportunity to join a progressive business, offering great culture and flexibility.
- Technical reviews with sales engineers and customers to establish application requirements
- Ongoing technical project support
- Application engineering, working with a comprehensive range of manufacturing locations, to propose solutions to customer applications
- FEA simulation as required
- Assist the quality department and guide them on a part function and design features
- Experienced design engineer, experience with 2D and 3D CAD systems (ideally SolidWorks)
- Preferably experience in core principles of Polymer (elastomer, PTFE, PU), mechanical engineering and hydraulics
- Relevant industry and product experience desirable
- Ability to communicate across all departments effectively
- BTEC / HNC / Degree in mechanical engineering / design
£27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the OA Bedford Office.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.