Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£48,000-55,000 per annum
Role: Design and Application Engineer
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: £48,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Design and Application Engineer to join a leading business.
Who are we?
The company’s capabilities include design, development and manufacturing. The company has been experiencing a healthy growth year upon year. It's dynamic, fast paced, and engineering led, operating in a wide spread of markets.
· 25 days holidays Bank Holidays
· On-site free parking
· Great culture
· Creating system designs conforming to Machinery Directives
· Creating parts, full and sub-assemblies using SolidWorks, producing 2D technical drawings, E-Drawings and PDF files, including detail and assembly drawings for production.
· 2D pneumatic design for machines and modules, pipe and cable routings around machines and modules.
· Preparation of part costings and production of ‘bill of materials’. Creating assembly drawings, instructions, manuals, spares lists, technical files.
· Developing and testing new and existing technologies
What we would like from you:
· Experienced design engineer, fluent with 2D and 3D CAD systems (ideally SolidWorks & DraftSite)
· Knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and Pneumatic Systems in automation
· Previous exposure to machine manufacturing and machine assembly
· Ability to design machine modules and frames, understanding of machining processes to be able to specify suitable and achievable tolerances
If interested in this role, please apply below.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.