Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£26,000-28,000 per annum
Customer Services Executive
Do you want to work for a worldwide company that offer great benefit packages for their employees?
Are you an experienced sales administrator with knowledge of SAP?
If so, keep on reading!
OA are recruiting for a Customer Services Executive to join our client who are a fast-paced supplier of a variety of façade systems. Working within a company who puts their employees at the forefront of what they do with their ideas and innovative thinking. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn and expand their knowledge within a given field.
- 25 days bank holiday (plus all statutory holidays)
- On-site parking
- Pension scheme (after probation)
- Dental insurance
- Plus more.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Input and manage customer orders within agreed deadlines using the AEP and SAP systems.
- Running reports for customers
- Attending customer review meetings
- Co-ordinate and progress order and advise customers and other relevant personnel of order status
Job details for the Customer Services Executive role are:
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am – 5.00pm (Mon – Thurs)
- Early finish on Fridays
- Customer centric with a positive outlook.
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP Systems.
- Problem solving/analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced user of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel)
If you are interested in the Customer Service Executive role then either apply or call Shaunna on 01234 347069.
Established in 1995, OA is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.