Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Bedford (Initially will be in Luton until site move)
Hours: Full time
Salary: £27,500 - £30,000 depending on experience
We are looking for customer service advisor to be part of dedicated team that works together to provide excellent customer service. You’ll help customer by putting them at the heart of everything you do. You will aim to provide high level of customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- Hybrid working – Monday to Wednesday in our offices and Thursday and Friday the option to work from home. Our offices are open Thursdays and Fridays if they wish to work from there or required to work in the office on those days due to business needs.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy back scheme – buy back up to 5 days holiday per year
- Holiday carry over scheme – carry over up to 5 days per year (not in conjunction with buy back scheme)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 1 years’ service.
- Medicash benefit from day one with the Company.
- PMI benefit after 2 years’ service
- Company pension
- Employee Assistant Program – Mental Health Support
What will you be doing in the role?
- You will be first point of contact for telephone-based customer enquiries.
- Provide a first point of contact for web emailed customer enquiries.
- Develop core skills to work as part of a team to provide a coordinated, consistent, efficient and customer focussed service.
- You will be professional, organised and have a good eye for accuracy and detail to be successful in this role.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will liaise with both internal and external customers.
- You will require resilience and be able to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment.
- You will be undertaking a variety of admin work including inputting order and processing them, monitoring functional mailboxes, and making sure everything is cleared and responding as necessary, making sure that credits get completed in a timely fashion.
What we would like from you:
- Previous experience within a fast-paced Customer Service team is essential
- Good time keeping and able to multitask.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great interpersonal skills with a genuine passion for customer service and helping others.
- A can-do attitude and able to work as part of a team.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.