Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£25,000 per annum
Customer Care Specialist (Hybrid) – Central Milton Keynes – Salary up to £25,000 NO SHIFT WORK*
I am currently recruiting for 3 newly created Customer Care roles for a fast growing Financial Services Firm based Central Milton Keynes– hours are 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday. This is a hybrid role with a minimum of 3 days per week in the office.
If you’re proactive, flexible, have a fantastic work ethic & are a great team player that loves thinking on their feet then this role is for you!
My client is on a mission to increase access to affordable lending, starting in the UK. Traditional lenders have been relying on credit scores to make decisions for decades despite the fact that we’ve never had more data readily available. My client is changing this by looking at the full financial picture to understand what people can actually afford to repay, they do this by drawing on several alternative data sources and allowing users to connect their bank account using open banking. They launched in March 2021 and are growing quickly, having raised over £580m in debt and equity to date.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do & who are in the process of scaling up considerably This is a rare chance to be one of the founding members & to help shape the direction & growth of the Customer Care Operation.
*Hours may be reviewed in time, based on customer demand
• Extensive customer service experience within financial services (preferably personal loans but any lending experience would be considered).
• In depth knowledge and awareness of the financial services industry and regulations. E.g. FCA Guidelines, experience of KYC/TCF principles.
• The ability to handle and resolve complex customer queries and complaints efficiently and independently.
• Strong attention to detail with a high regard for accuracy.
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team, you’ll be self-motivated, being able to recognise your own strengths and weaknesses, being committed to your own personal development and actively seeking opportunities to maximise contribution.
• A proactive mindset, with the ability to identify problems that may arise and suggest solutions.
• Excellent communication skills whilst liaising with colleagues and other areas of the business.
• Exceptional customer service skills being able to listen, communicate effectively and manage expectations. You’ll be expected to take ownership and accountability of your work on a daily basis.
• Communicate with customers through multiple channels at one time.
• Be results driven and have the ability to work well under pressure.
• You should possess the ability to be flexible, being able to adapt quickly to changing requirements and business demands.
• The ability to work with other members of the team to eliminate process waste which does not add value to the borrower or the business and provide clear and concise rationale for the changes.
• The desire to progress and development their skill set. Joining a FinTech start up is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your expertise. The success of the business relies directly on your actions.
• Experience working with vulnerable customers, complaints and financial difficulty.
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience in Financial Services.
• Minimum 1 years collections/debt recovery experience in financial services.
• Experience of handling customer queries and providing an exceptional level of service.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability handle difficult conversations if required.
• Innovative and creating thinking, you’ll be expected to solve problems and think analytically.
• Strong self-management skills – use your own initiative, be flexible and open to any changes whilst working in a fast paced environment.
• Contribute regularly to improve processes and ensure they remain up to date.
• Good standard of education including excellent computer literacy skills.
• Experience logging, investigating and resolving complaints.
• You may be expected to support other areas if the business if required, this is a good opportunity to expand your knowledge in the consumer lending sector.
• Multi-channel experience is preferred, telephony and email communication experience is essential.
What’s in it for you
Call to action:
Please call Tina at Osborne Appointments on 07514 650377 if you are interested, or apply directly with your most recent CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recuitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.