Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £26k - £28k ( uncapped commission)
Hours: 9am - 5pm (Fully office based)
Exciting Job Opportunity: Graduate Business Development Executive at a Leading Solutions based company!
Are you ready to kick-start your career in Sales and take your skills to the next level?
Join our Clients well-established Sales Department as a Graduate Business Development Executive.
Our Client specializes in cutting-edge solution based technology and are seeking YOU to help drive success.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary: Uncapped Commission. Your hard work will be rewarded!
- Generous Time Off: Enjoy 20 days holiday, 10 additional personal days Bank Holidays
- Making a difference: Experience the satisfaction of giving back with a dedicated day off each year to work with a charity of your choice!
- Team Support & Mentorship: Dedicated support from experienced Team Leaders and mentors who have risen through the Graduate Scheme.
- Employee Wellness Programmes: Holistic wellness initiatives, including Puppy Therapy, Nutrition talks and invigorating Yoga mornings.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing: Our client prioritises your mental health, trained Mental Health first aiders are available whenever you need it.
- Vibrant working environment: Newly renovated offices, embracing a fun, lively atmosphere.
- Transparent Commission Structure: Your commission is paid out from scratch, no complicated schemes or thresholds.
- Performance based bonuses: Receive monthly scorecard bonuses based on KPI's
- Enhanced workplace pension: Prepare for your future!
- Delicious on-site meals: Subsidised incredible chef, fueling your productivity through lovely breakfast and lunches.
Are you ready to embark on this exciting career opportunity?
Join our clients well adept Sales Team! Starting from scratch, you will be taught everything you need to know through an amazing Graduate programme.
What you will be doing:
- Be a part of a full training programme, inclusive of a company/industry/product introduction.
- Uncovering new business for yourself and conversion into long-standing relationships
- Securing new business and relationship management
- Responsible for own purchasing and negotiations with suppliers
- Working alongside presales team (assist you with tailored products for customers)
- Progression plans to excel your future
Type of person:
- Well presented and confident
- No prior knowledge of IT sales is needed
- Possesses strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Someone who can hit the ground running and confidence to pick up the phone!
- Dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of customers
- Constantly innovating and trying to improve products and services with the information gathered
If you are interested in this position, please apply direct with your CV or call Polly on 0208 344 2337.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website