Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£20,000-21,000 per annum
OA is looking for an Administrator to support the Property Division by ensuring that administrative processes are carried out efficiently and correctly.
This is for a young vibrant company who have great work culture and a great work and personal life balance.
For this position you main duties will be:
• To maintain and enhance existing/new client relationships within agreed service standards,
tasks include but are not limited to:
o Processing Post Mid Term adjustments
o Processing & Maintaining Client/Departmental Emails (Mailboxes)
o Maintaining Diary systems by written and oral communications
o Servicing Calls where required
o Processing New Business for Various Departments when required
o Accurate Data Entry on Insurer Bordereaux & Pipelines when required
o Credit Control support
• To input accurate data entry in respect of client records ensuring completion within the agreed service standards
• To actively contribute to the achievement of the departmental financial targets by contributing to credit control actives such as contacting parties for outstanding payments
• To ensure that all Company procedures are followed and any areas of concern are notified to the Manager
• To actively develop and maintain professional relationships with Clients, Insurer partners, affiliates and other appropriate third parties
Please email me your cv if you are interested in the role and successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website