Sign Up for our Newsletter.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
£19,000-20,000 per annum
This role will require the ability to plan workloads, work unsupervised, and to be very responsible for the accuracy and organization of the tasks under their control. This person should have good communication
skills, both verbal and written. As a key member of the team this candidate should have the ability to react to the day’s events in an effective, friendly and consistent manner providing support and assistance where necessary.They should be willing to participate fully in the running of the department, assisting with problem solving where necessary. The ability to adapt to changing requirements and procedures arising because of improvements in technology and new operational systems is essential, as is willingness to undertake external training and participate in our in-house training.
- To process incoming parcels & ensure placed in relevant storge locations
- To ensure the office layout is kept tidy and any equipment stored in relevant locations to maintain a safe
and secure working environment
- Provide general support to visitors – answer door intercom & offer relevant hospitality
- Arrange bookings of meeting rooms/ couriers where required
- Monitor and respond to the admin inbox – all emails must be responded to within 24hrs working days
(saving ALL emails to relevant documents tab).
- Requesting FH/lease extension quote from client & processing quote letter once received
- Process all send outs accurately in accordance with agreed timeframes
- Process outgoing mail, including any recorded deliveries
- Respond to all Starcrest queries, including Freehold Purchase quotes etc.
- Manual chasing of small arrears that are too small to be referred to solicitors
- Attend and participate in weekly Ops and Finance huddle
- Work with Ops team on creating and implementing resident community events - 1 activity/task per 6
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:30 £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like you please send you cv to Amy.email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website