What is your role at OA?
- Resourcing for candidates to work internally at OA
- Supporting with administrative duties and general business quieres
- Identifying current and future hiring needs
- Advertising job openings
What were you doing before you joined OA?
- Completed a Master's in Documentary Journalism
- I have previously worked in Media which gave me the communication skills, creativity and confidence needed for the role I do now
- Market Researcher - doing a high level of calls and Identifying target markets
Why did you choose OA?
I chose OA because it's a positive and fun environment to work in where every single employee is welcoming, friendly and kind. There is a strong work ethic across all teams and an open and honest approach to the way they work.
What does working at OA mean to you?
Working here means I have opportunity to grow in an industry where I never thought I'd see myself in before. Working at OA allows me to become a more open and rounded individual and to push myself out of my comfort zone, trying different things at work.
Outside of work, what are your hobbies & interests?
- Reading self help books
- Socializing with friends & family
- Listening to podcasts
3 Likes & Dislikes?
Likes: Nutella, Horror films and Seafood
Dislikes: Spicy food, Being cold & Negativity