What is your role at OA?
- Managing a team of 10 Consultants & CRC's
- Account Management of key clients
- Business Development
- Payroll administration - New starters’/Leavers’ documentation
What is your experience in recruitment?
- 10 Years Recruitment Experience
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor
- REC Level 3 Diploma in Recruitment Practise (REC) including functional skills ICT
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Sales & Telesales including Functional skills Maths and English (Pass)
Why did you choose OA?
I got butterfly's when I first visited OA and still to this day get that same feeling. The culture we have is like no other and I love coming to work every day.
What does working at OA mean to you?
OA is like home to me. I love how we work collaboratively and the positive energy.
Outside of work, what are your hobbies & interests?
- Eating good food!
3 Likes & Dislikes?
Likes: Structure, Pizza, Nice cars
Dislikes: Negativity, Rain, Mushrooms