What is your role at OA?
- Advertising and resourcing for new positions
- Interviewing suitable candidates over telephone and face to face
- General administration and customer service
- Maintaining close contact with candidates after registration
Relevent expertise & experience?
My previous roles have included a customer-facing role for 4 years, followed by an admin role for 3 years and a managerial role for just over 2 years!
Why did you choose OA?
I chose OA due to the exponential growth of the business and want to be a part of that journey.
What does working at OA mean to you?
Working for OA means that I can develop and grow with the business while being part of the huge family that OA has.
Outside of work, what are your hobbies & interests?
- Avid reader. I read anything that is crime-related.
- Binge-watching tv series every weekend, my favorite is Castle and Criminal Minds
- Walking in nature, disconnected from modern technology.